links

 

Monday, May 30, 2011

the wait.. is.. over!

whew! on thursday I got my final master. DONE.

I'd love to pass out now, but no time...

The physical CDs are in production, the digital distribution is a matter of days (that's getting it out on itunes, rhapsody etc.), shirts and stickers in the mail and one bandcamp site where you can buy it all, direct from me.

you can also listen to and download "a bus to sunshine" (and preview amazing album artwork!) - 


no, that's not it because I already played my first tour date in Montreal this past weekend. make god laugh by planning, and me and husband/guitarist Andres found ourselves in a rainy weekend, playing a 1am slot (originally 10pm...) so no, it didn't go according to plan but we did have a good time, met good people and made a little mula to go into our upcoming shows in June.

crunch time? yeah baby.. watch out for more exciting news coming soon, and thank you all for support!

No comments:

Post a Comment