links

 

Monday, February 28, 2011

it's... a..... WRAP !!!

After 5 months of recording and full time editing, the tracks are done!!

It's a huge milestone and a sense of achievement as I saw the project materialize in front of my eyes (ears, actually) and turned from my imagination into something I can hear.
It sounds great, and it leaves me happy, relieved, satisfied and excited for the next steps.

Now that the tracks are done they are being sent to mixing, where the tracks are worked on a more technical, sound level to bring the most out of each track. I also enjoy the post-production process of playing with different effects to enhance my vision beyond just live instrumentation.

I've also been moving towards cover art, photos, and booking a CD release tour for June which is no small task! the music clubs are so overwhelmed with submissions it's very hard to get through to them, and the more dates I schedule, the more clubs to chase down!! there are companies doing all the stuff that i'm doing myself, but i haven't cracked yet - bring it on!

1 comment: